We will accept returns (excluding final sale items) which are not worn, washed or damaged, and with all tags attached. Footwear must include the original shoe box in its original condition.
(*Flat-rate return fee: $15, For orders from Alaska and Hawai : $35)
In case of an error on our part, we will offer free return shipping.
- We do not offer exchanges. You must return and repurchase.
- Final sale items are not eligible to return.
- 1. Sign into your account and under Order History, select the return [Request] button.
- All Returns must have an approved Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. RMA number can only be issued to the orders within 14 days of delivery date. All returns without an approved RMA number may be denied.
- All returns must be delivered to our warehouse within 14 days from the day RMA number is issued. All returns that arrive after 14 days may be denied.
- For guest check out: Go to https://www.theloit.com/info/orderTracking, and input your email address & invoice number.
- 2. Choose Items for Return
- Click the order number containing the items you would like to return.
- Choose the item you wish to return.
- Select the reason for return
- 3. Attach the Return Label
- Securely pack and seal the items.
- Place all items with tags attached in the box with the return form.
- Remove all other labels and attach the return label that we provide.
- 4. Request Complete
- Drop off at any of the UPS drop off points within 14 days of receipt.
- Return Address: 41 E Bancker St, Englewood, NJ 07631
- 5. Refund
- All returns are credited back to your original method of payment.
- Please allow 28 days from the day the parcel is posted for your refund to be processed.
- Your account will be credited within 10 business days of reception, depending on your bank.
- You will be notified via email once the return transaction has taken place.